Did you know that it is possible to register an account in the name of a Company / Society?
First, you must create an account in Bitex.la in the name of the company, consigning an email and password, and accept term and conditions.
Next you can find the required documentation.
All information must be uploaded at bitex.la/kyc in PDF, PNG and / or JPG format, in high quality and with all legible fields. Any questions, write us.
Legal entity (corporate)
- Status of establishment of the Corporate.
- Assembly Act designation of authorities.
- Organization chart
- Note with the detailed reporting shareholders:
*ID / Passport
- Certificate of "Good Standing" (see example below).
- ID / Passport president or attorney.
- Utility bill (electricity, gas, telephone, internet, bank) on behalf of President / Guardian with no more than 3 months overdue.
- Last affidavits filed VAT or Income.
- Tax agency registration form.
- Complete Bank Data (Bank Account Number, Account type, CBU, SWIFT, ABA, Beneficiary, address, etc).
- Complete and signed AML form
If any shareholder of the company had more than 10% of the shares, we need each of them:
- ID card or passport
- Bill of any service (electricity, gas, telephone, internet, bank) in your name with no more than 3 months past due.
Once the documentation has been checked, your account can take up to 4 days to be approved.
If you have any questions, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.